• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Did You Miss Me? |Leilan|
    Of course, he knows she's still here; the mare, or hound, is the ambitious type and besides, she has no other home. She moves around in the shadows however, as if waiting to strike - but the time never comes. In fact, one day she just moves out of the shadows, runs into the most open spot she can find (not an easy task considering most of the Isle is an ashen, open field), clearly waiting for something. So, he approaches her, cloaked in darkness, sure that his smell reaches her nose.

He supposes that's his cue, but he waits a little longer. In fact, he waits until her body is restless, until she starts to think he is not gonna say hello - nobody can ever rule a dragon. Not even a stubborn thing like Neverwhere.

He drops his shadow cloak finally - a new thing, but a very, very nice one. It's true not many want a hellhound lurking; actually, he does want her to, but not in the way she's doing now. "Sabrina. I believe we have something to discuss. Regarding the... nature of your stalking around." he tells her, his ice blue gaze travelling across her hound form.
    nothing burns like the cold
    Leilan

@[Sabrina]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Sabrina - 05-28-2020, 09:11 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Leilan - 05-29-2020, 04:04 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Sabrina - 05-29-2020, 09:22 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Leilan - 05-29-2020, 10:09 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Sabrina - 06-03-2020, 09:22 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Leilan - 06-07-2020, 06:51 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Sabrina - 06-07-2020, 09:04 PM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Leilan - 06-12-2020, 10:45 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Sabrina - 06-16-2020, 09:30 AM