• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Did You Miss Me? |Leilan|
    She has her own thoughts, he can tell - perhaps having kept to himself up north when he was on his quest to alter his shape hadn’t made the best impression on her - though he also knows that little was being done at the Isle at all at the time. Neither by Jesper, him, or her.

She mentions loyalty, a thing he has found in his life to be relatively fickle when it was only based on titles and no further relationships or at least mutual respect. ”I wouldn’t ask you to - only that we get to know one another a little better, perhaps. You don’t expect me to put my trust in horses or hounds I do not know very well, either, do you?” he grins a little, his predatory teeth showing instead of his flat molars, but it’s the nature of her and the tone of their conversation that warrants it. ”If a fancy title is what you want, we can make some up,” but she knows as well as he that titles can be as empty as anyone wants them to be -”or perhaps you might be interested in engaging in a little tournament, to see who should get away with calling themselves our general?”
    nothing burns like the cold
    Leilan

@[Sabrina]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Sabrina - 05-28-2020, 09:11 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Leilan - 05-29-2020, 04:04 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Sabrina - 05-29-2020, 09:22 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Leilan - 05-29-2020, 10:09 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Sabrina - 06-03-2020, 09:22 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Leilan - 06-07-2020, 06:51 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Sabrina - 06-07-2020, 09:04 PM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Leilan - 06-12-2020, 10:45 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Sabrina - 06-16-2020, 09:30 AM