• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Did You Miss Me? |Leilan|
    Sabrina

It is true that she knew little of Leilan...it was a lot to dump faith into him....to become a follower...but that is what mother and father did and eventually, they gained the crown.

Although the title would be nice, she had seeked it once afterall. The isle was her home, she refused to leave and so that means she must abide by whatever silly rules get set, she might as well be apart of that.

Very well, perhaps you are wiser than I suspected. She smirks. A joke, for she had been hidden...and they don't know each other. Would you like to have a conversation where we pour our hearts out? She snickers, she didn't need an answer, there wasn't enough time.

The hound slinks closer to Leilan. I do not want a fancy title that you created. I am not scared to battle, therefore I will do what I must to prove to you, not only my strengths, but that I am worthy of my title. She snorts, she was not one to take something, she wanted to earn it! General, she thinks to herself, a title that fits well to her.

Not Afraid To Bite

@[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Sabrina - 05-28-2020, 09:11 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Leilan - 05-29-2020, 04:04 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Sabrina - 05-29-2020, 09:22 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Leilan - 05-29-2020, 10:09 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Sabrina - 06-03-2020, 09:22 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Leilan - 06-07-2020, 06:51 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Sabrina - 06-07-2020, 09:04 PM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Leilan - 06-12-2020, 10:45 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Sabrina - 06-16-2020, 09:30 AM