• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Did You Miss Me? |Leilan|
    The ice-covered roan outs a short, barking laugh when the mare-hound says he might be wise. Might be, but still. ”I don’t know about that,” he grins, ”But I do like the way you think. Some sort of test would be good, I think, not only for you but the rest as well. I’d say the position of our highest ranking general would at all times be one that could be challenged for... if one dares. The strongest at the top.” he rolls his shoulder casually, ”and the smartest, I suppose. It’d be good to make sure our band of brothers, so to speak, don’t engage with a newly gained ally.”

He breaks his ice-blue gaze away from the woman, sure that she’ll understand that there would be a non-fighter at the top as well - if their diplomat happened to be able to do a little spy-work, then that would certainly help, but it’s no requirement to him. Not when he can’t be picky, yet. ”We’ll need more able bodies,” he muses, then turns around to Sabrina and the blackened Isle. ”But also a way to feed them.” She’ll catch his meaning, he’s certain. His tail moved idly, his own impatience creeping up on him. Since raiding the Pampas, he’d been able to secure a deal with Loess - well, sort of. ”Keep out of Loess, for now. As for the rest... I’m sure you’ll know what to do to... prove yourself worthy of said title. Come find me when you’re done.” he decides. If the others don’t want to compete, then it’s an easy pick. If they do, that makes it all the more interesting. Either way he ends up with a rather good general, or raid leader, or whatever he’ll call it - he has some time to give it a good name, perhaps something to match his own. For now, he’s sure that Sabrina will set something in motion, one way or the other.
    nothing burns like the cold
    Leilan

@[Sabrina]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Sabrina - 05-28-2020, 09:11 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Leilan - 05-29-2020, 04:04 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Sabrina - 05-29-2020, 09:22 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Leilan - 05-29-2020, 10:09 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Sabrina - 06-03-2020, 09:22 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Leilan - 06-07-2020, 06:51 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Sabrina - 06-07-2020, 09:04 PM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Leilan - 06-12-2020, 10:45 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Sabrina - 06-16-2020, 09:30 AM