• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Did You Miss Me? |Leilan|
    Sabrina

The hound is silent as she listens to Leilan speak. He discusses the general position and how it will always be available for challenge. She grins at the thought of the position, she was never one to back down from a challenge.

Again, she listens, he discusses needing more bodies and her yellow eyed light up with excitement. Her mind races with ideas...though it certainly wasn't recruiting that she was thinking of.

He finishes by giving a warning of sorts, to stay out of Loess. He tells her to come find her after she proves herself worthy. His words could have been nicer....but she will allow it, she will play the role of servant...for now. She nods her head and with it she departs for her next mission.

Not Afraid To Bite

@[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Sabrina - 05-28-2020, 09:11 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Leilan - 05-29-2020, 04:04 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Sabrina - 05-29-2020, 09:22 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Leilan - 05-29-2020, 10:09 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Sabrina - 06-03-2020, 09:22 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Leilan - 06-07-2020, 06:51 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Sabrina - 06-07-2020, 09:04 PM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Leilan - 06-12-2020, 10:45 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me? |Leilan| - by Sabrina - 06-16-2020, 09:30 AM