• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  [Quest thread] rattle my bones and rage
    Interesting. It’s not the first time he thinks it, and might not be the last. The large horse’s voice is raspy, but determined, and he dares question the ice dragon’s claim. Still, that doesn’t make him right.

”Technically, all of Beqanna is fairy land - or no-one’s land. But I think I’ve seen you here first about... maybe a year ago, is that right?” he tilts his head at the painted male, awaiting a response with a sly smile. ”The fact you haven’t seen me doesn’t mean I don’t exist, you know.” He shrugs, letting his gaze fall from the large male towards the southern parts pf the Isle, then the north coast. ”I’d hoped you’d come introduce yourself at least to the leader of this place, but they must do you the honors, then.” he shrugs, silent one moment. The painted giant could put two and two together, or not, and he’ll explain later. For now it’s more fun to have him guessing.

”How about you answer a question then, so I can judge if I’ll let you stay in my home?” A little game to see what he’s made of - if he is worthy of the power he seeks. Worth helping in his quest, or maybe he should be left alone and see how he fends for himself.

Besides, for all Gilgamesh knows, ice dragons have always been hidden, living here up north - and honestly he wouldn’t be far off the truth, as Leilan certainly isn’t always in dragon form, and certainly hadn’t felt like engaging the male before - since he hadn't caused trouble. But perhaps that was a mistake.
    nothing burns like the cold
    Leilan

@[Gilgamesh]

Riddle me this, maybe he’ll help his quest... or not... dun dun dunn
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: [Quest thread] rattle my bones and rage - by Leilan - 06-20-2020, 03:58 AM