• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  [Quest thread] rattle my bones and rage
    It is an absolute beauty, watching his face contort in all kinds of manners, coming up with answers and questions, and realizations. Ah, so he did know he wasn’t in the right to claim a cave in a land he didn’t -yet- officially belong to. Well, wasn’t that something.

Thankfully for Gil, Leilan had never been one to conform to rules and mannerisms either.

A question, or even a series of one, is a much better alternative to fighting any sort of dragon, of course. So, the ice-breather settles in front of the cave, his large body forming a blockade as he blinks at the large male - some would say a giant even - in a cat-like manner; a Sphinx of sorts if you will. ”The question is this: if you would meet a giant, like the previous owners of those bones, then how would you talk to them?”

It’s not the answer of course, that he desperately needs - just the man’s reaction, whether he understands the riddle and finds the punchline by himself, or what he would do if Leilan tells him. Either work - he just wants to know what kind of a man he’s dealing with.
    nothing burns like the cold
    Leilan

@[Gilgamesh]
    I, for one, could not help myself.
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: [Quest thread] rattle my bones and rage - by Leilan - 06-26-2020, 09:14 AM