• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  [Quest thread] rattle my bones and rage
    Watching Gilgamesh take his question way more seriously than it is - well, to be fair, not that the painted giant would have been able to know -, the ice dragon’s eyes turn from ice blue to sea green to full emerald, as a smile creeps up on his face. Of course, respect left and right; perhaps he should not have expected the male to come up with anything else. ”Oh, I’m no giant when I’m a horse,” he casually adds, but he tilts his head at the painted ruffian and then sits up with a yawn, which accidentally (or, not so accidentally) shows his huge pointy teeth. ”What I meant to say is, when talking to a giant, make sure you use big words.” he grins then, his emerald gaze twinkling as he looks down on the other stallion.

Then, he stands, stepping aside so the guy can finally get his bone. ”Anything else you needed with that bone, or is it just you fetching it?” he asks. He’s made up his mind after all - Gilgamesh is no threat to the north, and if he wants to become a...manifestation of the magic of the Isle? Well, Leilan’s not gonna keep him out. ”I’d be happy to keep you around here, but I would like to know if you happen to find anything out of the ordinary in this land.” he offers just as off-handedly. He’s known many now who had chosen to live here to see them become isolated. Hopefully the boys will change this in the near future, but if not, the idea of a frost giant keeping watch in the northern half surely isn’t a bad one.
    nothing burns like the cold
    Leilan

@[Gilgamesh]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: [Quest thread] rattle my bones and rage - by Leilan - 07-03-2020, 08:47 AM