• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sidewalk scenes and black limousines (Santana and Family)

I've got you deep in the heart of me

-So deep in my heart that you're really a part of me-

Oh, she sees the indecision in Elio’s eyes but Eyas stays nice and quiet while her younger brother pales, listening to the horses beside her talk a bit about the other siblings. She wished in her heart of hearts that she could do this alone, if only to spare any other creature from having to confront the monster, but even now she doubts her ability to end this by herself. There might’ve been others once who could’ve done it alone - ended Wolfbane’s life for good - but for some reason they haven’t. For some reason Eyas can’t fathom, their father is still alive and he’s on his way here, as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow in the east.

Ready or not, Elio and Eyas, Gale and Santana, Lepis and their poor new baby brother will all have to face Wolfbane.

Together they’re as strong as ever. Together they could bend a nation to its knees, but that power and those resources are better used against the true enemy: evil. She knew this, and it was her duty now to see that Elio understood it as well. So it was with a tentative smile that she heard her name pronounced by Elio and liked it, and an even gentler glance to the side where Gale stood when he asked how they should proceed.

“I’m thinking,” She corrected Elio’s use of the word planning, since it seemed important that Eyas not throw all her eggs into a single basket at first, “we intercept him. And that you should be the one to tell Lepis… i mean mother that we’re all here to help her stop him. She might not believe it from any other source.” The little pegasus mused to her golden-red brother. Her gaze slid away from Gale’s inquiring, hypnotizing stare back to Elio’s determined one.

“Elio,” She spoke softly, stepping closer, “I know he’s on his way here. I can’t get a good look through his eyes - he’s done something weird with his vision, changed it - but I know which direction he was going in before this change happened. I know he’s visited other mares, tried to take an infant foal by force, and that he’ll most likely come here to try a final time.” She paused, breathless as her heart pounded from the spike of anxiety this was bringing on. They really didn’t have time to waste; a few days at best, possibly less the way he traveled.

“Will you help us? Or rather, let us help you and mom? Santana is our brute strength,” Her expression trembled but held its own when she turned to look at the pale, handsome stallion who’d become her friend so suddenly, “Gale is my support and also an added measure of protection for us all.” Her head twisted again, a horsey shrug in their mutual sibling’s direction. She didn't have time to go into detail about how vital Gale was to everything, how she needed him always. “And I… I think I can take control of his body. Maybe. If I have enough time to concentrate and he’s held down, or kept in one place… I don’t know. I hadn’t worked out the final move yet. He’s so damn slippery” She lamented, throwing her eyes to the side and twisting her black mouth into a frown.

EYAS

@[Santana] I think this might be the last one from Eyas, unless I'm just driven to reply after Elio does! GO TEAM
    ► Powerplay Me : Powers (any)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Sidewalk scenes and black limousines (Santana and Family) - by Eyas - 06-28-2020, 07:56 PM