• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  put my heart where i couldn't reach

VILLANELLE

"Hmmm," Villanelle hums out when he tells her she probably won't understand. Intelligent with her naive flaws on top of growing up the princess of a kingdom-destroyer, she does not take kindly to her mind being slighted. Dark, velvet lips press together in irritation. Her silver eyes flash up at him, hinting at the flint and steel her tongue wields.

In these moments, the iridescent woman wishes she could be more like her mother. So able to carry her dignity.

Nell only feels small, now. Defensive.

Morrowind mentions lessons and the tobiano mare barks out a laugh. Those silver eyes flick up to him again, this time holding something close to pity.

"There is no lesson to be taught," Nell states, teeth snapping down harshly at the end of the sentence. "Beqanna is senseless," this she adds bitterly, thinking that her father's violence and infidelity are not nearly the peak of their land's madness. "But if you're looking for a lesson, the Fae on the Mountain will happily teach you one."

@[morrowind]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: put my heart where i couldn't reach - by villanelle - 06-17-2020, 10:47 AM