• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  lost at sea
    l e p i s
    in the city until the stars lost the war
    Oceane is only surprised because she had not been privy to the information that Lepis now shares; the dun mare is sure that the other pegasus would have come up with a similar plan had she known everything earlier. This is the only logical way to proceed, after all, the way that gives Lepis everything she wants and everyone else everything they need.

And the south needs Oceane.

That the queen-to-be chooses the better option even without guidance only further solidifies the concrete confidence that Lepis has in her.

“The Brilliant Pampas it is,” she replies with a smile. “I will speak to Noah, but I don’t think it is too early to begin calling you Queen of the South” There is a mischievous spark in her blue-grey eyes as she says it. This is not the first time she has passed on responsibility (and nor will it be the last), but there is a sense of rightness in knowing that this is the best choice and that she has not been pressured into making it too quickly.

Her success at keeping Wolfbane away has emboldened her, and not for the first time she wonders how much more she might have achieved with her life had she not allowed men to intervene. But there is no changing the past, and she dismisses that internal thought with a flick of her blue and white tail.

@[Oceane]
    n | l

Messages In This Thread
    lost at sea - by Oceane - 06-10-2020, 03:47 PM
    RE: lost at sea - by Lepis - 06-12-2020, 07:21 AM
    RE: lost at sea - by Oceane - 06-25-2020, 07:56 PM
    RE: lost at sea - by Lepis - 07-02-2020, 06:40 AM
    RE: lost at sea - by Oceane - 07-10-2020, 10:32 AM
    RE: lost at sea - by Lepis - 07-12-2020, 05:05 PM
    RE: lost at sea - by Oceane - 07-18-2020, 02:45 PM
    RE: lost at sea - by Lepis - 07-24-2020, 07:21 AM