• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [PQ - in progress] No word for friends that have just met
    She appreciates when they call out, when they do not assume. Granted, she needs no such thing given that they always know when someone darkens their doorstep, so to speak. Still, so many of them don’t bother to talk and she has little patience to <i>wait</i>, so she simply dives into their mind and finds what she needs.

His plight is rather laughable, and one she is vaguely tempted not to aid him with for her sheer amusement. Ah, but though she is cruel, she is not that cruel. Instead, the tiny white and purple fairy appears, such a small thing for all the power she wields. He is not hard for her to find, despite his hiding place.

<b>”You seek a bandaid to a problem I can simply fix for you,”</b> she says, her voice almost kind. Almost, because she does not truly know how to be kind. <b>”I will take away your gourd shifting, and give you a choice. Spend half a year (1 RL month) living without your shift. If you wish instead for a companion to guide you, return, and I shall grant you the companion, though you will regain your shift. If you simply prefer to live without the shifting, do not return.”</b>

You have rolled a 4 and have received a quest. Wysteria has taken away your uncontrollable gourd shifting and given you a choice. Live like this for 1 RL month. If at the end of that time, you still want a companion, return and you will also receive the gourd shifting back (link to 2 threads where you live without the shifting during this time). If you simply want to lose the gourd shifting, do not return and post an update at the end of 1 RL month.
    Please tag in replies

Messages In This Thread
    RE: No word for friends that have just met - by Wysteria Fairy - 06-16-2020, 04:06 PM