• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've never fallen from quite this high | aegean
    Aegean

I should have loved a thunderbird instead
    at least when spring comes they roar back again

Aegean marvels at the easy rhythm he has fallen into with Pteron and yet, he finds that it feels completely natural—exactly as it should be. He is glad to feel the ebb and flow of their lives. The paternal instincts of raising a family with him—watching over their children. The wanderlust of moving from the common lands to Tephra and Ischia. And, in these moments, the passion that simmers so close to the surface.

Pteron knows exactly how to draw it out from the dreamy stallion’s chest. Taking the easy, languid pulse and stoking it until he feels that small fire burning in the pit of his chest. That need slowly growing.

It causes something to spark in Aegean’s dark eyes, something to pull at the crease of his velvet lips. He laughs deep in his throat at the pegasus’ suggestions. “Ptegean it is,” he affirms, finding that he too likes the sound of Aurena. It would perhaps complicate things when trying to call for the children—it was too easy to mix them up as it was—but he liked the poetry of having names so similar to one another.

“Sleeping can be nice,” he muses, humming in the back of his throat. His skin twitches underneath the pegasus’ touch though and he feels it like a live wire, his ear twitching as the sounds of their children fade further and further. They would be going to explore the other side of the island, he knows. They liked to get as far away during their adventuring as they thought their fathers would allow.

Content to know they were having fun, he brings his attention back solely to the pegasus. Continuing to hum, his lips skim over Pteron’s back before finding the hip. “Not sleeping is fun too though.”

His teeth sink into the flesh there before he replaces it with a kiss.

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead
    (I think I made you up inside my head.)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've never fallen from quite this high | aegean - by aegean - 06-29-2020, 06:23 PM