• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Let the moment break you, Izora Lethia
    His focus, patience and excitement was contagious, she had struggled to keep her face serious but when she had gotten done with her questioning she gave him a small, encouraging half smile.

She kept her purple gaze locked on the bright, glowing boy - man - as he contemplated her counter questions. She nodded in affirmation as he talked. For one still so young he was confident and sure of himself - the few lessons Lilli was able to provide him with before she was taken still locked tightly away. When he was done she paused for a moment, to let his words settle into Taiga's bones.  

The knowledge and know how of your powers will come with time. Our magic is apart of us it can't change us unless we want it to. she said offering a bright, gentle smile. Sometimes our inner peace is more for our own protection than others. Her own blanket of peace wrapped snuggly against her being, she could feel the subtle magic sink instinctively to her very core as she watched Yanhua infront of her. 

My own inner peace tells me you are ready to begin your journey of finding who you are, especially outside of your magic. I believe that you were ment to be a warrior, magic or not, you would still be here asking me for my blessing. she took a steady step forward placing her muzzle tenderly to one of Yanhua's shoulders and then the other, with each touch she left a small gift of her own magic. 

Yanhua, it is my pleasure to officially welcome you to the ranks of Taiga. she flashed him a proud smile and gave him a tiny bow of her head, and @[Yanhua] .. your mother would be proud of you.  She WILL be proud of you when she sees the man you're becoming. If you ever need anything at all, I'm always here. her soft purple glow expanded as she took a solid step back giving him enough room to run off to perform his first duty as a protector.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Let the moment break you, Izora Lethia - by Izora Lethia - 06-23-2020, 10:45 PM