• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Suddenly I'm Miss Midwest (Celeste)

Miss Midwest Checkout Queen

For most sentient beings in the world death was inevitable. From the moment one first set foot on this plane, the hours and minutes ticked down until the Grim Reaper came for you and eventually you were lost to the mists of time and memory, fleetingly glimpsed in a certain smile but never whole.

For those who roamed the land of Beqanna death was more often than not fleeting, in one blink you were departing to the after-life, in the next you were springing up from the ground once again like a horse-shaped daisy. She didn't know that the veil between Here and thhe Afterlife had been rent asunder, up until a few minutes ago she had been cocooned and dreaming her years away, but as she rebounded from the solid flesh before her the winds seemed to shift and carried with it the scent of death and rebirth - however faint.

"The fault is mine. It's been so long since I felt the sun on my face..." she trails off as she takes in the black mare before her. That stance, that slight furrowing of the brow that mirrors the one on Seraph's own face. Something prod insistently at her subconcious, a demand that she recognise this face before her but whether it was that Dark God Carnage wreaking his havoc or the Titans of Beqanna sharing some Otherworldly jest, the recognition did not come. 

Realising she probably sounded a little weird (after all the sun graced all parts of Beqanna), she turned her attention outward once more, catching the word Beqanna as it passed through the air. "No, you must have heard wrong. This is not MY Beqanna." The words tripped over themselves as they rushed from her lips and she shook her head almost in punctuation to each sound.

Only the thought that the mare in front of her might think her insane and take her companionship elsewhere made her settle herself somewhat. "Apologies. Being thrust back into the world of the living can be..unsettling. I'm Seraph." She thought about saying more, of prodding the stranger for more, but held her tongue for now.

S E R A P H

@[Celeste] No idea where this is going.

Messages In This Thread
    Suddenly I'm Miss Midwest (Celeste) - by Seraph - 06-21-2020, 03:28 AM
    RE: Suddenly I'm Miss Midwest (Celeste) - by Seraph - 06-27-2020, 06:29 PM