• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Can't fight the temptation, Anyone
    I'm meaner than my demons
    I'm bigger than these bones

Her small cheeks felt warm with embarrassment as he called out to her, realizing she had been spotted. The embarrassment quickly grew as he referred to her size, and she quickly scrambled back onto her feet, lifting herself with her small black wings so that she could place herself back onto the ground firmly, chest puffed, brows furrowed, and hair an absolute mess from the fall. 

"I'm not little!" She raised her voice as she spoke, though there was a slight crack to it that suggested she was indeed much smaller than she thought. Blue eyes glared at him while she stood proudly, but as the butterfly returned and flew over her head, her focus was once again easily stolen from her, and she watched it with her mouth agape, circling one spot in the grass as her head stuck up in the air to follow the butterfly. As soon as she'd turned a full circle, her gaze settled on the chestnut colt again, and she tried her best to resume her puffed up pose.

"I'm fine! Who are you anyways?" Try as she may, she couldn't keep her voice serious, and the question sounded more genuinely curious than intimidating. Truthfully, she had tasted a bit of blood from her tongue after the fall, but was doing her best to hide the trembling of her bottom lip as she tried not to focus on the soreness of it.

Small legs moved as she took a few steps back, eyeing him carefully as he approached her. She had no clue who he was, or where she was, and now she'd lost track of the butterfly once again. A mix of fear, curiosity, and irritation stirred in her chest, but her wings and small chest remained puffed up, attempting to look as tall as possible.

TAMASHI

@[Yanhua]

Messages In This Thread
    Can't fight the temptation, Anyone - by Yanhua - 06-23-2020, 08:37 PM
    RE: Can't fight the temptation, Anyone - by Astra Daggenhardt - 06-30-2020, 10:16 PM