• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [complete]  i thought this place was an empire
    Nothing comes but the wind. Ah, no...that is not quite true. It is not the fairies that come, but something. Something in the wind feels wrong. There is no other way to describe it, but it is the sort of the feeling that comes with being <i>watched</i>. The fairies, for all their perceived cruelty, are not unkind creatures.

Whatever finds this mare though? Ah, well it is a fickle thing indeed.

She will feel it, a thing like a leech sucking at blood. There is nothing to see though, only feel, and it is not her blood it wants but her magic. A slow draining though, for whatever it is that latches on stays there, an itch she cannot scratch, a fly she cannot bat away. It will not leave until her power is gone.

You have rolled a 3 and will not receive a quest. But you have received a magic parasite, which will slowly leech away the kelpie mimicry and will be uncomfortable and annoying until the trait is gone, at which point it will magically disappear. Enjoy! (Also post an update whenever you decide it’s done to make the change)
    Please tag in replies

Messages In This Thread
    i thought this place was an empire - by Celina - 07-01-2020, 09:45 PM
    RE: i thought this place was an empire - by Wysteria Fairy - 07-02-2020, 07:32 PM