• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  shadows fall over my heart;
    Nilam
    Her early life had been one of jealousy and superiority, and she’s never wanted anything else. Of course, she heard about her father’s exposure - he’d done something stupid, taking some leader’s children. Perhaps he had become overconfident, but such a thing wouldn’t happen to the blue Nilam. Oh, no. She was becoming a mother herself, after all.

And in her pregnancy, more hungry than she ever felt before.

First, she’d taken the child’s father. After all, it was his fault that she was pregnant, so he could feed her and the baby for a while. The child had better be kelpie, she figured, and maybe letting it taste the blood of it’s maker would help force such a trait into existence. By now, however, she had long since digested him, and the other sea creatures just weren’t as tasty.

The river was her best chance of finding something more hearty than white fish-meat quickly, but it took her a while to get adjusted to the cleaner water. When she finally picked up the scent of someone broken, she was no longer the only hunter. Another had approached; the vanta black filly was talking to a gold-hinted, cream looking stallion.

If he didn’t have that predatory look about him, he would have been her preferred victim. For now, she just decided to play along.

”I could take you home, if you want.” Her tail moves lazily in the river water, her smile is easy and though it shows her sharper teeth, it is also charming and dazzling, a magic that true kelpies so often have. Her gleaming sapphire and gold figure must look attractive - so much so that any other horse might easily forget that her teeth are indeed pointy, her jaw slightly longer than a normal horse’s, and that she is every bit the predator they should fear. What they see is a pretty young woman, just like her child’s father. And should they see through it after all... well, there’s more than one trick up her sleeve.
    there is no new wave
    only the sea

@[Cineres], @[cringe]

Messages In This Thread
    shadows fall over my heart; - by Cineres - 07-02-2020, 03:21 AM
    RE: shadows fall over my heart; - by cringe - 07-03-2020, 07:33 PM
    RE: shadows fall over my heart; - by Nilam - 07-05-2020, 08:53 AM
    RE: shadows fall over my heart; - by Cineres - 07-11-2020, 04:20 AM
    RE: shadows fall over my heart; - by cringe - 07-22-2020, 06:30 PM
    RE: shadows fall over my heart; - by Nilam - 08-08-2020, 09:37 AM