• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  What boundaries would you push?
    She knows how to reverse and flip a conversation, doesn’t she? He smiles briefly at the thought and knows a good diplomat when he sees her. It’s not, in fact, something he particularly enjoys when he’s the subject, but she may be a stronger force than many give her credit for and having her in the lead when it concerns Taiga seems a good choice to him.

Regarding the subject of the conversation and the questions she throws at him, he smiles a bit as he tilts his head. ”I’m certain they were involved the first time, though I cannot pinpoint it. I did ask for the... little upgrade as it were, myself. I didn’t like the aura people adapted whenever I peeked around the corner.” He shrugs a bit. ”Of course, that’s been largely me.” So many things had happened, so many phases to his life and to his traits existed, that it’s hard to pinpoint the single moments and feelings that had come with it. Besides, this conversation had been about her, hadn’t it? So he makes off with the short version, thinking perhaps this is enough.

She’s learned enough from their meetings, he thinks - the rest is up to her.
    nothing burns like the cold
    Leilan

@[Izora Lethia] A shorty, wasn’t sure if you wanted to end it here?
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    What boundaries would you push? - by Izora Lethia - 07-20-2020, 10:31 PM
    RE: What boundaries would you push? - by Leilan - 07-24-2020, 07:16 AM
    RE: What boundaries would you push? - by Leilan - 08-01-2020, 02:07 PM
    RE: What boundaries would you push? - by Leilan - 08-09-2020, 07:33 AM
    RE: What boundaries would you push? - by Leilan - 08-22-2020, 05:07 AM
    RE: What boundaries would you push? - by Leilan - 09-06-2020, 10:23 AM