• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

when we were young and free

Avelina is so intent on her search for her pale brother, that she is not paying attention to anything else - and when she hears a nearby squeal she startles too with a quiet shout. Her green eyes then finally spot a bay filly, right about her size, and her fright is completely forgotten the moment she sees someone else - making way first for concern “Oh no, I’m sorry if I scared you!”

And then finally her usual warm smile takes over as she is quick to offer up her own name as well as an explanation as to why she had been wandering around whispering at trees. “I’m Avelina - or Ava. I’m looking for my brother. He looks just like me… well, except he’s white… and has light blue eyes…” Avelina frowns slightly as she trails off,  thinking that this means she and her brother really don’t look much a like at all. Then how can they be twins?

With a small shake of her head, she brushes aside those thoughts and her smile returns. “Sometimes he turns into an animal that can climb trees or blend in though so I never know where he might be.” Avelina looks up to the branches for a quick moment, wondering if that rustling was just the wind or a squirrel - and was that squirrel somehow her brother?

But, though she wants to find Cru, her search moves to the back of her mind as she refocuses on Narya.  “Do you have any siblings?”

avelina

@[Narya]

Messages In This Thread
    when we were young and free - by Avelina - 08-03-2020, 12:08 PM
    RE: when we were young and free - by Narya - 09-13-2020, 03:56 PM
    RE: when we were young and free - by Avelina - 09-27-2020, 07:21 PM
    RE: when we were young and free - by Narya - 10-12-2020, 01:09 AM