• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  ain't no grave can hold my body down
    aurorae

She gladly accepts his bites, just as she accepts the space after them. She is frustratingly cool in this regard, never begging for that which another would freely give her. Never turning away that which is given to her for free, even if it is in the form of violence. She watches with teal eyes that are both bright with curiosity and shadowed with her own thoughts kept close to her chest, wondering at what kind of life might have carved the stallion in front of her. Someone so self-assured, someone who took so carelessly.

She remains steady as the cool breeze weaves between them, listening raptly. “Perhaps not your forte, but I imagine that you have experienced them.” She muses lightly, her lips fluttering into a smile when he reaches back out to touch the soft velvet of her skin. A smile that perhaps whispers of want more than she feels in that greedy heart of hers, although it does indeed want. “Have you fallen into a grave before?”

Aurorae has no name to call him, but she doesn’t mind.

“Have you pushed others into theirs?”

Something flashes in her eyes then, something wicked and cruel, but it is gone almost as quickly as it had first shown, and she is left as she was before—delicate and fragile, beautiful and small. Her laugh is silvery as she reaches to run dark lips down the curve of his jaw. “Now, now,” she murmurs, smiling into the stormy neck, “I do not imagine there are many heartstrings for me to pluck at.”

A soft sigh, as though this disappoints her.

Although she does not prefer to find the heartless ones the most.

I said I never knew the moral but I guess that's how the story goes
    my lovers never been a mirror in the hour that I needed it most

@[cobain]

Messages In This Thread
    ain't no grave can hold my body down - by cobain - 07-27-2020, 03:38 PM
    RE: ain't no grave can hold my body down - by aurorae - 08-23-2020, 04:19 PM