• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [complete]  i dream ahead to what i hope for ii
    Only tales of the Ice Fairy? How rude. She was hardly the only fairy or even the most active of them (at least on the mountain, for they were all active in their own ways). It was Wysteria who showed her face the most here though, on the cold and snowy peak of the Mountain. Perhaps that is why they do not speak of her, for she is as cold as the Mountain on which she resides. Her sisters give life and powers to the children of Beqanna far more than she does (she has no real interest in creating <i>new</i> mortals, for there seemed to be enough of them already). But she gave, sometimes, to those who earned it.

A slightly more worthy way to come into power.

The girl who seeks them today comes with such a small request that Wysteria appears before her. <b>”You seek only flowers?”</b> A vain request, perhaps, but is vanity so great a sin? <b>”Bring me a rare flower from a land you have never seen before, and I shall grant you the gift you seek.</b> With that, she disappears as quickly as she has come.

You have rolled a 2 and will receive a quest. Go find a rare flower from some land Asena has never been in (you can make one up) and bring it to Wysteria.

Messages In This Thread
    i dream ahead to what i hope for ii - by Asena - 07-31-2020, 12:25 PM
    RE: i dream ahead to what i hope for ii - by Wysteria Fairy - 08-02-2020, 03:45 PM