• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've never fallen from quite this high; Aegean
    and since you’re the only one that matters,----------------
    ----------------tell me: who do i run to?

Their path has wound through the deepest parts of the jungle, and the pair emerges at the base of the waterfall, with glittering water will soon spread ahead of them. As Pteron takes the final strides through the trees that separate them from the view, he thinks of Aureus, Asena, Barley, and Torrent. His young children here in Ischia, anchors to the tropical island for years to come. The weight of parenthood is a comfortable one for the tobiano stallion, but it leaves him with precious few moments like the one that passes between himself and Aegean now.

There is a current in the air, like a charge of electricity than runs down his spine.

Pteron swallows deeply, and with a shake of his pale head catches up from where he’s fallen a half-stride behind.

Ahead of them spreads the glittering water. Pteron’s quick pace draws to a halt, and he takes a long breath. Ahead of them is a green-blue pool of water, fed by several natural stories of other pools and waterfalls. He’s not ever seen anything like it before, but he immediately understands why equines with an affinity to water had chosen this place as their home. Tropical paradise indeed, he thinks, and leans companionably against Aegean’s side. He rests his chin across the other man’s shoulders, inhaling the familiar scent.

“What do you think?”

@[aegean]

-- pteron --

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've never fallen from quite this high; Aegean - by Pteron - 10-31-2020, 06:40 AM