• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Anger’s like a battery - any
    Fechín
    Pink and green, the color of a rose bush, her mother used to say whenever she had felt insecure about her bold color combination. The nearly-adult filly had not felt that way too often, not when she was side by side with her friends anyway, who all admired her bold personality and the metallic gleam in her rose-golden mane. No, she didn’t bother with feeling insecure when there were many more positive things to focus on. Like her cool abilities. Like burning through rock and tree whenever she wished.

Through the hole bow, she spied the shadow of a winged horse; when she pulls her head back, she climbs the Nerinian floor to stare at her with a Brazen-like face. Inquisitive and stony, arrogant in her ways. She is important, you know. A border guard never lets their family down.

A neat trick, the woman says and Fechín snorts. Very near indeed, but a trick? It’s real! She eyes the spotted mare’s colors and wings, twisting her ears. ”I should be asking you, first. This is my home.” she blares out, challenging the older mare with her body language and tone. You’re the visitor.”
    anger’s like a battery that leaks acid right out of me
    and it starts from the heart, till it reaches my outer me

@[Vita] She’s so... wow, idek

Messages In This Thread
    Anger’s like a battery - any - by Fechin - 08-23-2020, 02:48 PM
    RE: Anger’s like a battery - any - by Vita - 08-25-2020, 12:37 PM
    RE: Anger’s like a battery - any - by Fechin - 09-10-2020, 01:31 PM