• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  Never quite sure if it was the cold that brought the ice dragon....
    Leilan
    Well, they’ve done it.

They’ve actually done it.

Not that he minds though - it was time to make a change, and if someone had to be the first-ever king to rule over the former Amazons, who better than to pick an Amazon Prince?

Not that the title ever had meaning to him, or to anyone he suspects, but there was that little fact. It added up to his own mule-headedness, which may or may not be on the same level as Everthere’s. He supposes he should find out, some day.

Today though, is a day of new beginnings. He makes a round - by air - through the North and it’s Territories, calling them to the Isle. All, but most certainly the three women who’ve crowned him. (Their mistake. Now they have to swim. All but Lethy shall loathe this idea.)

He waits for them, scaly, winged and clawed - unbothered by his appearance, he lounges on a large black rock, near a blackened beach and a burnt black forest. This part of the Isle had everything dark, and he sticks out like a coal in the snow (but vice versa, of course; he still has a flair for dramatics).

When they finally make it, he huffs above them, teasing them with tickling snow. ”So. I guess trips towards the southerners are in order.” he tilts his head at the women; his tail moves casually behind him in a cat-like manner, and he doesn’t bother with further rules or introductions.

They’ll see.
    I am the dragon
    and you call me insane

Image commissioned by Vanilla, made by AshesDrawn on DA

@[Neverwhere] @[Izora Lethia] @[lilliana]
    A council thread and yes he’s forcing you to swim. <3
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Never quite sure if it was the cold that brought the ice dragon.... - by Leilan - 09-01-2020, 01:47 PM