• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  [KINGDOM MEETING] [Alliance due Monday 14] ...or the ice dragon that brought the cold
    Leilan
    A change of crowns usually comes with other changes, and Leilan hasn’t even introduced them himself. He rides the waves of change with ease, greeting the winds like an old friend. Ah, how he missed the freedom of change - the impeding moments that would leas to a different future - and different rules (if any).

The council of the north felt little different than the one he’d once installed right here on the Isle, and he grins a bit to himself with the idea. Back then, it had seemed the only logical conclusion when he himself had not yet grown into the role - now, it seemed only logical because his leadership stemmed from them. Either way, he was happy with the idea of it - to bring about the voice of the Northerners as one kingdom, and then supposedly with the force of a dragon’s voice, of course. The world seemed to need the dragons to rule, somehow.

A dragon for a dragon, as it were.

Of course, in the case of the Isle, that joke was a little too little, too late. Besides, so many horses sought power in scales these days, it was hard to keep track. Nevertheless it seemed to him, sort of fitting that the north has their own.

A King of Winter.

He calls them all - not only Icicles, but the Rocks and Trees as well. They all get to hear that leadership has changed; out of some sort of courtesy, he then shifts back and installs himself on the beach, so that the ones who haven’t been fully frozen yet, may return quickly if they wish.

”I’ve been elected king in the North,” he announces without due when enough faces have arrived. ”For those who do not know my name, it’s Leilan. I’ve had my fair share living here before most of you, and certainly before your council of the north, which besides me consists of the three fine ladies ruling Nerine and Taiga - though I shall not claim to be as ancient as Nerine’s Champion.” He smirks a bit, but continues before anyone would be able to comment. ”Speaking of which, the fairies have called out an Alliance as a friendly test of strength and character. I’m wondering which of you would like to go - and asking for volunteers to make visits to other lands, as well. I wish to know who we can call upon and who would rather be ignored.”

His gold and silver tail moves by a breeze, his now green eyes taking in the horses that meet him here. Brown ears turn forward in his expectant gaze. ”Oh, I’ll be sure to make either of those tasks worth your while.” he adds, almost like an afterthought.
    I am the dragon
    and you call me insane

Image commissioned by Vanilla, made by AshesDrawn on DA

IC / OOC Activity check / kingdom meeting / call for diplomats / call for Alliance volunteers!

If volunteering for the Alliance, please also fill out the form OOC (or reply OOC only).

If volunteering for a diplomatic mission and you have a preference, let me know (either here or on our Discord)!

Any form of activity may be rewarded with a rise in ranks or other perks.
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    [KINGDOM MEETING] [Alliance due Monday 14] ...or the ice dragon that brought the cold - by Leilan - 09-01-2020, 02:08 PM