• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am a mermaid that you dreamt // Aodhán
    Aodhán

There is little they have shared over the past years - perhaps due to his own seclusive-ness, he thinks - his close relation with the former Dame had also meant, in some way or another, that he felt like an outsider when it came to Eva's relationship with Aquaria, and vice versa was perhaps also the case. But with time passing, Aeolus grew and so did Eva's other children - he feels like he missed an opportunity getting to know Aquaria sometimes.

Nevertheless, he understands the silent strange-but-okay-ness between them now, and won't think any lesser of her for it. Her rueful smile makes him wonder about the father of her egg - of her other children too, perhaps - but he doesn't want to pry either. "Both could be... troublesome for them." Or, at least... - he tilts his head, thinking. "Or perhaps not as bad as we imagine. There's weird twists in magic in this world, for sure."

Aquaria seems lost for a while, and the spotted stallion leaves the pale nereid be. On the topic of names he nods, waiting for her to recompose herself a moment longer than she needs. Looking out over the eggs, he then gives her a small smile. "I shouldn't keep you from your rounds - and your rest, I presume?" he asks - knowing she sleeps too little, or at least in his own opinion. But then, he only has one small island to keep an eye on, and not all of Ischia.

from the ashes a fire shall be woken

@[Aquaria] some late sort of ending thing I guess

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I am a mermaid that you dreamt // Aodhán - by Aodhan - 10-07-2020, 10:32 AM