• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  Let the feeling come take you - Leilan, Nashua

Yanhua

Once the ceremony had ended and after the crowd had dwindled, Yanhua stood apart from the others for a moment to watch as Leilan gathered congratulations. This bunch seemed a good one, even if the Isle wasn’t what Yanhua would consider ‘warm and welcoming’. The way they interacted with each other was warm enough to chase away the cold. When his twin, Nashua, got his chance to speak on more familiar terms with the Dragon King, that was when Yanhua pushed his way politely through the muddled gathering and toward the front.

“Apologies,” The bearded stallion interrupted them before they’d had a chance to get deep into discussion, “I just thought I’d introduce myself properly before heading south again.” Yan bent his head and eyed Nash for a moment, allowing something unspoken to pass between them before he turned to Leilan again.

“The Other Brother, Yanhua, at your service.” Yan smiled and dipped his horns. “I’m sure you’ve heard all about me.”

This was a joke, mostly. He expected that Leilan might know of him but Yan knew they’d never met personally. Distance had played a major part in that, while the other half could be blamed on duties. Yanhua and Nashua had been young when they’d parted, and since then their lives had taken similar routes. They kept busy - or at least Yan did, and he expected as much of his twin. Time got away from them, but now it was coming back and Yanhua wanted to take full advantage of a reunion while the opportunity allowed it.

“Apparently we’ll be seeing a lot more of each other.” The Taigan said to his brother, bumping his taller shoulder into Yan’s side. Not so much a formal greeting, very much a brotherly one. It was obvious they shared a familial love for one another. “Promise you’ll go easy on me if we’re matched up in a fight?” Yan smirked kindly to Nash, shivering a bit as the wind picked up.

I GOT | Extra | FEELINGS

@[Leilan] @[Nashua]

Messages In This Thread
    Let the feeling come take you - Leilan, Nashua - by Yanhua - 09-09-2020, 05:53 PM