• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  Let the feeling come take you - Leilan, Nashua
    Leilan
    Ah, boys - this is the reason he brought Alcinder in first place, convinced Lilli that it’d be good for Nashua too. Well, and the international relationships of course. He remembers his own early life - sadly not many boys to play with in his first year in the Jungle, he’d quickly found a roaming group Beyond to stick to. Perhaps, he muses, his life would have been so different if the Brotherhood of the Tundra had still existed then; now, all he can do is offer the younger generation what he didn’t have himself, but desperately needed. It’s strange to see in Nashua and Alcinder pieces of himself, without having sired either of them. Though to be honest, Castile had had a similar childhood and upbringing, and Bane was still family.

Dive bombing... his eyes gleam emerald green for a heartbeat with the idea. Something he’ll try with someone, someday, he thinks. ”Those sound like fun battle tactics,” he says, not able to hold back a mad grin. Though his face grows more serious when he hears that Nashua has only sparred with boys his age, and Yanhua had too little experience, as well. Time for something else then. War-prepping.

”Alright,” he looks to the both of them, does a quick check of their surroundings (Lilliana better not see this), then takes one, two, three steps backwards. A hard icy glance comes over his light blue eyes as he seizes them up. Yanhua is a little larger than himself, Nashua is smaller, but possibly quicker. His scales harden with a touch-up from his shifting abilities when he thinks of hoofs and horns, then he lowers his head automatically to gain a defensive, strong srance. ”Hit me.”
    I just wanna be someone
    well, doesn’t everyone?

Image commissioned by Vanilla, made by AshesDrawn on DA

@[Nashua] battle practice! all yours <3
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Let the feeling come take you - Leilan, Nashua - by Leilan - 09-24-2020, 02:47 AM