• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

from the ashes we will rise - pangea meeting
    is this the end of everything?
    STRAIA
    or is it just a new way to bleed?
    They are mostly silent, though they come. Their numbers are few enough compared to what she might have hoped, but certainly more than her father had given her when she’d taken the Chamber. And given how many lands Beqanna had, she did not truly expect more than those that stood before her. Still, they were powerful, determined, and strong creatures that lived here. They would do well.

She gives them time to mourn as Ana creates the memorial for Ghaul. It would fade, in time, as all magic that was not of the faeries faded now (what a shame, really...a problem of the new Beqanna). Still, she does not mention as much because now is certainly not the time.

“If any of you would like to talk to me, please, do not hesitate to come find me.” Or really, just think it, and likely she would know. There is much she wants done, but for now, it seems best to let them mourn in peace. ”You are free to go, but I will stay for a while if there is anything you wish to discuss.”

Just a quick wrap up, as I think we’ve gotten everyone who’s going to post. If you want to talk to Straia, feel free to throw up a post for her or just approach her here - she’s hanging around to talk if anyone wants to still. Also if anyone wants to help with the “lets rebuild Beqanna” thing, please let me know!

Use of mild power playing is allowed; no injuries without permission

Messages In This Thread
    RE: from the ashes we will rise - pangea meeting - by Straia - 10-06-2020, 04:19 PM