• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I fell for your magic; any
    Leilan
    His homecoming hadn’t exactly been what he’d expected, and sometimes when he lets himself, he can still be upset with the ease with which his actions had been dubbed as fleeing the scene, of leaving them behind. Never trust a dragon, sure - not for protection in the way a mother hen does he chicks. But it kind if stinks that Pangea’s new pool was the last thing they’d expected.

Speaking of pools, however - the stream he’s drinking from brings soot and ash, and he lifts his head accordingly. A familiar pearlescent purple catches his eye, even when not fully cleaned, and he calls to her. ”Oceane!”

She looks unhappy. Distracted.

Loess had burned too, he remembers now.

He draws closer to her and the man on the shore, nodding politely to the latter. ”Sorry for disrupting you on this morning. I hope you’re well.” he says by a ways of greeting. Unlike Oceane he doesn’t smell of soot and ash a lot, anymore. But his home was a burnt one too.

Sadly, seemed that was no longer a unique feature.
    I am the dragon
    and you call me insane

Image commissioned by Vanilla, made by AshesDrawn on DA

@[Finian] @[Oceane]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    I fell for your magic; any - by Finian - 09-15-2020, 08:45 PM
    RE: I fell for your magic; any - by Oceane - 09-16-2020, 08:07 PM
    RE: I fell for your magic; any - by Leilan - 09-17-2020, 04:07 PM
    RE: I fell for your magic; any - by Finian - 09-29-2020, 05:00 PM
    RE: I fell for your magic; any - by Oceane - 10-03-2020, 07:38 PM
    RE: I fell for your magic; any - by Leilan - 10-06-2020, 12:30 AM
    RE: I fell for your magic; any - by Finian - 10-19-2020, 10:04 PM