• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Finally reaching

stars, hide your fire;
    let not light see my black and deep desires

”Nope,”, she says, shaking her head slightly when asked if she ever talks to fish. Why would she want to talk to fish? She keeps that particular thought to herself because she’s still being nice. ”Can’t talk to fish, just ghosts. Maybe if I found a fish ghost?” Iris actually snorts at this though, because the idea is hilarious. Fish ghosts. Honestly, she doesn’t think fish are capable of turning into ghosts. There wasn’t enough there to bother leaving behind.

There were indeed some very strange horses in Beqanna, including Iris, though she didn’t look strange. Many of them looked strange too, wearing their powers on their sleeve. Iris though? Iris didn’t look remotely like what she was, and it was vastly more fun that way. After all, it allowed her to be anything she wanted. For now, she was the nice filly in the field, bringing new faces back to Pangea. Certainly they needed some new faces. ”Uh, probably? Honestly I don’t go that way, but it’s pretty close. I can show you.”

Iris nods in the direction she had come, turning and waiting to make sure Sheika was coming with her, and she would lead the way back to Pangea. They could go see if there were fish…fish could be poisoned, at least.

iris

@[Sheika] - do you want to continue in Pangea?

Messages In This Thread
    Finally reaching - by Sheika - 09-22-2020, 03:32 PM
    RE: Finally reaching - by Iris - 09-22-2020, 04:04 PM
    RE: Finally reaching - by Sheika - 09-23-2020, 04:49 AM
    RE: Finally reaching - by Iris - 09-23-2020, 12:14 PM
    RE: Finally reaching - by Sheika - 09-23-2020, 03:27 PM
    RE: Finally reaching - by Iris - 09-25-2020, 12:50 PM
    RE: Finally reaching - by Sheika - 09-26-2020, 09:50 AM
    RE: Finally reaching - by Iris - 09-28-2020, 01:37 PM
    RE: Finally reaching - by Sheika - 09-30-2020, 03:32 PM