• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Finally reaching

The fish told me...

”Ohh, how very interesting! What do the ghosts like to talk about?” She looks amazed, immediately thinking about what a fish ghost would have to say. And would it stay in the river, or fly through the sky, since it didn’t have to breathe underwater anymore anyways? If she were a ghost herself, she would love to dive into the ocean and check out what was at the bottom. If she were to believe the fish she met at the coast, it was pretty nice out there. ”But isn’t it dangerous? I always thought you should never try to reach out to the ghosts, because they can be jealous that we have a body and then they will try to take it over..Can they actually do that?” She then looked around a bit suspiciously and said, in a lowered voice, “Are they here now?”

As Iris proposes to go to Pangea, she looks back one last time at the stream she had followed. However, Sheika wasn’t one to mess with fate, and right now, she felt as if ‘fate’ had just given her a firm push in the back. ”Things always happen the way they should..” she mumbles to herself. She then noticed the catfish from before had returned. As if urged on by it’s unblinking yellow stare, she turns to Iris with a decisive flick of her long tail. ”Yes, I’ll follow you.” Because even if it wasn’t for fate, she most certainly was going to prove that smug whiskered bastard wrong.

Sheika

Image by Jon Sailer

@[Iris] I thought I'd just post this last reply over here after all to finish this thread up I hope that's ok! But yes let's continue in Pangea! Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
    Finally reaching - by Sheika - 09-22-2020, 03:32 PM
    RE: Finally reaching - by Iris - 09-22-2020, 04:04 PM
    RE: Finally reaching - by Sheika - 09-23-2020, 04:49 AM
    RE: Finally reaching - by Iris - 09-23-2020, 12:14 PM
    RE: Finally reaching - by Sheika - 09-23-2020, 03:27 PM
    RE: Finally reaching - by Iris - 09-25-2020, 12:50 PM
    RE: Finally reaching - by Sheika - 09-26-2020, 09:50 AM
    RE: Finally reaching - by Iris - 09-28-2020, 01:37 PM
    RE: Finally reaching - by Sheika - 09-30-2020, 03:32 PM