• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

barley and me

When Lyali woke up with the intention to explore this morning, she had not meant to go alone. She was so used to being around her sisters that she just naturally assumed one of them would follow along. And when she looked around and realized she was by herself? Well, the young filly didn’t know what to think about that. It was a little bit exciting but mostly unnerving. She didn’t like being alone. If she was alone, there was no one to tell her how pretty her wings looked today! They were growing in nicely too, just large enough to fold and cover the length of her back and they made the loveliest rustling noise when she moved them.

Only, it wasn’t so lovely when she was the one pointing it out.

Still, a small stubborn streak ran in her and she didn’t want to go back and find one of her sisters so she continued forward - letting the sound of the ocean call her until she was standing on a beach - looking out across crystalline blue waters towards some islands.

She settled down in the shade - don’t want to burn! - arranging her wings neatly around her and then just watched the ocean. Lyali appreciated a beautiful view, somehow that just seemed right, and she had to admit nature really went off with the whole tropical aesthetic.

Lyali

@[Barley]

Messages In This Thread
    barley and me - by Lyali - 09-25-2020, 02:43 PM
    RE: barley and me - by Barley - 09-25-2020, 03:09 PM
    RE: barley and me - by Lyali - 10-11-2020, 04:02 PM
    RE: barley and me - by Barley - 10-17-2020, 07:29 PM
    RE: barley and me - by Lyali - 12-09-2020, 07:40 PM