• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

barley and me

Lyali smiles happily when the girl joins her in the shade and the sand, happy to share this pleasant littles spot with someone else. Even if they are just talking about whether or not Lyali is sick. And this filly seems to know an awful lot so Lyali happily defers to her greater wisdom and answers all of the questions posed. “No sneezing or itchies… except if I lie in the sand for too long.” She looks down as she thinks about this but so far it had been fine today - one day she fell asleep in the sand for ever though and it had gotten everywhere. “And yes! They’ve always been orange.” It sure made hide and seek hard when she stood out so much.

At the question about whether there is any food in the area, Lyali stands - shuffling her wings a little and sending sand cascading back down. “There’s lots to eat! Come on, there should be some fruit nearby.”

The next question comes as a bit of a surprise and Lyali pauses before they can go any further - her golden yellow eyes bright and a small laugh escaping her. “No, no eggs. But I bet that would’ve been easier - I’m one of four sisters my poor mama had all at once. Why did you hatch out of an egg?”

At the introduction, she brightens a little further - thrilled to have made a new friend. “I’m Lyali!”

Lyali

@[Barley]

Messages In This Thread
    barley and me - by Lyali - 09-25-2020, 02:43 PM
    RE: barley and me - by Barley - 09-25-2020, 03:09 PM
    RE: barley and me - by Lyali - 10-11-2020, 04:02 PM
    RE: barley and me - by Barley - 10-17-2020, 07:29 PM
    RE: barley and me - by Lyali - 12-09-2020, 07:40 PM