• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  In my field of paper flowers // Any
    Rajanish
    You're new, she accuses. At that, the ghost shakes his head. Before he can contradict her verbally however, she continues: What did I do to you, I wonder, and at that, auntie Jackel arrives.

Well, she's no longer any sort of auntie anymore. Raj and Kreep had pretty much left Sylva behind long ago, long before his death, even. Besides, the mare doesn't, you know, seem aged. Or matured. Or both. Ah, immortality... but, he supposes he is immortal now too, in a weird and creepy way.

He smiles knowingly when Jackel begins to guess, seeing what it'll end up in: more and more confusion and delusion for the pearly mare. How far, he wonders, could they go with this before she suspected that what Jackel guessed and he confirmed, might not be the truth after all? He grins a little, waiting for her to slow down a little - raises a brow at her when she blows some air at him (it won't do a thing, because he is otherwordly - see-through as he is, he is not actually made of any sort of mist) - he is bodiless and yet he moves as though he has one, able to make himself more tangible now that he is here this time of year, or perhaps just now that he is in Sylva - whatever the magic is that tethers him more this time around than others, he will find out later. Now, he will just make use of it.

- Yes, you ate me - he confirms, - but you're the one with the birthday present, Jackel - Oh, so much easier and more fun it is, to mess with them both. Mirroring the yellow and pink mare's smile, but with hollow eyes of a ghost, he creeps up on the winged mare. - What are you going to give me in return for my life? - he wishes to know.
    No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break.
    No voice to cry out suffering.

@[Sabra] @[Jackel] don't be, Jackel is fun!

Messages In This Thread
    In my field of paper flowers // Any - by Sabra - 09-25-2020, 10:57 PM
    RE: In my field of paper flowers // Any - by Rajanish - 10-07-2020, 10:55 AM