• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  In my field of paper flowers // Any
    Information 
    And then there were three, and my jaw clicks when I grin. She's flash and fragments and I snort at her joining in. 

"A professional guesser?" I sing-song, voice pitched ugly high. Then more normally: "Pity you couldn't be a professional knower. That would actually be useful." My tail snaps at my heels while my eyes danced between the two of them with equal impatience. I have no reason to believe it disbelieve their claims, other than I recognize neither of their faces. A deep chested sigh gusts through me. 

"Well, I'm sure you deserved it, and you-" I flip my mane as I turn to the pink lemonade mare. "Your prize is that I don't eat you. Unless you want me to." A haphazard giggle leaves me then, at the idea of someone wanting to be eaten. Or maybe not so far fetched. I've offered predators my throat. Asked them to draw the first blood so that whatever I did afterwards wouldn't really be my fault. And then sighed disappointed when they turned me down. Not so impossible. 

I hum a little off key tune as I consider the spector's question. He's got a curious flatness behind his eyes. A lack of feeling. My nose wrinkles with a huff. "Eternal torment, same as the rest." I snap. I made up my mind a long time ago. If I'm going to be haunted for the rest of eternity, I'm not going to make it easy on them. Why should I? 

With a sultry glance, I step a pace closer. We meet in the middle and hardness enters my own face. "Now, are you the kind who won't let me sink my teeth into you? That's no fun, you know." I simper, beguiling even as I threaten. "Isn't that right, Pinky." I add, speaking to the giddy mare even if my eyes aren't on her. 

@[Rajanish] @[Jackel]

Messages In This Thread
    In my field of paper flowers // Any - by Sabra - 09-25-2020, 10:57 PM
    RE: In my field of paper flowers // Any - by Sabra - 10-09-2020, 04:44 PM