• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  for all of the light that I shut out, Svedka
    Her own smile turns brilliant and glowing when he says he had lived in Hyaline, perhaps a little too delighted to find this connection between them – she in his old home, and he in hers. She doubts he has any reason to ever return to Hyaline; is almost certain that any family he had left would not still be there. She wants to tell him that he could come see her there, but feels it is no longer her place to welcome anyone into the kingdom. The line that she walks with Breach is a fine one, and she is careful to not cross it.

“It’s a beautiful place,” she says, and does not realize how strange that sounds since she stands there before him with gemstones in her sockets, sightless. “Tephra is beautiful too, though. I understand why you would live here.”

There is a trembling of her skin at the feel of his warm breath against it, and though he does not make her heart race in the way Atrox or Carnage do, there is still something that stirs inside of her chest. “You don’t have to worry,” she breathes into the curve of his neck where she has curled herself, “I’m impossible to get rid of. Ask anyone that has tried.” She pulls herself away then, ignoring the coolness that touches her skin in the absence of the warmth of his body. “I’ll find you the next time I'm in Tephra. Take care of yourself, Svedka.”

She disappears then, her golden glow eventually swallowed by the darkness of the jungle, in search of where she knew she could expect Nightlock and Wonder to be.
    R y A t A h
    and you can aim for my heart, go for blood
    but you would still miss me in your bones

enjoy this terrible closer <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: for all of the light that I shut out, Svedka - by Ryatah - 01-10-2021, 06:47 PM