• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Write? NO. MAKE QUIZ. Now please answer it.
    o Hi - what's your name?
    o Do ya gots a favorite hooman in your life?
    o How about furbabes (or non fur, too)?
    o What do you do to make money to live in this capitalist society?
    o What's the last thing you put into your mouth (note: does not have to be a food item)?
    o Last thing you listened to that you genuinely enjoyed?
    o Pony you've got the most muse for right this moment, and why?
    o What are you gonna do for Sunday Funday? (Or whatever your next fun day is)?
    o How do you eat your kiwis?
    o What is your favorite gatorade flavor?
    o Ladybugs; yes or no?
    o What's the best thing about the current town you live in?
    o Favorite color of sticky notes?
    o Drink of choice?
    o Snack of choice?
    o If you were a dinosaur, what would you be?
    o What's your favorite color? (WE WANT A HEX CODE PLEASE)
    o Is your handwriting neat or messy?
    o What do you do in your free time (outside of pretend to be a pony, ofc)?
    o What kinda phone do you have?
    o Do you poop with a poopstool, or no?
    o What are you absolutely terrified of?
    o Are you wearing socks right now? What color?
    o If you had to pick an anthem for BQ, what would it be?
    o What's your favorite smell?
    o Who's your favorite fictional character (this can be book/movie/rpg/whatev)?
    o Add one question to this survey when you reply - so it will just be an INFINITE QUIZ.

o Hi - what's your name?
    Hanna! Like Han solo (or Hanna hoof). Not Hannah Banana.
    o Do ya gots a favorite hooman in your life?
    I gots my Toaste Dude Babes. Even though we've broken up a decent amount of times, we finally got our shit together.
    o How about furbabes (or non fur, too)?
    Agaetis - 8 y/o Great Dane
    Mazzy (I call her Little Dog) - 2 y/o Catahoula rescue
    Ragnar - Russian tortoise of unknown age
    o What do you do to make money to live in this capitalist society?
    Quit my job as a sales person at a gym 2 months ago to teach myself software engineering (RIP my brain)
    o What's the last thing you put into your mouth (note: does not have to be a food item)?
    The top of my phone to carry it upstairs.
    o Last thing you listened to that you genuinely enjoyed?
    Heat Waves by Glass Animals, but the stripped version so it's like acoustic Glass Animals?
    o Pony you've got the most muse for right this moment, and why?
    Eight - mostly because I'm comfortable with him, but also because he's got some fun stuff going on and also I am finally writing regularly in general.
    o What are you gonna do for Sunday Funday? (Or whatever your next fun day is)?
    Most likely clean the house, hopefullllly go for a run, and maybe take a motorcycle ride for lunch with the dude.
    o How do you eat your kiwis?
    EAT IT. LIKE. AN. APPLE. SKIN. AND. ALL.
    o What is your favorite gatorade flavor?
    Cucumber lime. Forever. Even though no one carries it anymore.
    o Ladybugs; yes or no?
    So I love the cool designs they have on them - but a few years ago I think one actually bit me, so now I get a little nervous around them even though I know the bite didn't hurt that much.
    o What's the best thing about the current town you live in?
    Oof. That's tough. I've always railed on Taunton hard. But we do have a small state park with trails I love to run on.
    o Favorite color of sticky notes?
    Purple, as long as I write in black sharpie.
    o Drink of choice?
    I will forever love Fairlife choc milk, even though I only drink almond milk now. Also, 82oz of water a day in my massive water bottle.
    o Snack of choice?
    Currently carrot sticks (as an excuse to eat a lot of ranch dressing).
    o If you were a dinosaur, what would you be?
    Raptor. I am scaaaarily good at imitating a raptor - body language and all.
    o What's your favorite color? (WE WANT A HEX CODE PLEASE)
    I'm going with something around #C797E1 or #F9B63F. I love purple to wear/have my hair like that - but orange is ultimately my favorite.
    o Is your handwriting neat or messy?
    Messy. But I can write neat if I take my time and concentrate. Typically it's a mix of messy writing/cursive that others find hard to read if they don't know me.
    o What do you do in your free time (outside of pretend to be a pony, ofc)?
    I try to read for at least 20 min a day. Netflix with the dude. Play video games with friends. Sometimes I get motivated and do art/crafts. Run when I'm not a lazy POS.
    o What kinda phone do you have?
    Why did I pick this question? iPhone 8+ I think? or 7+? I have an iPhone for sure.
    o Do you poop with a poopstool, or no?
    YES. FOREVER. A CUSTOM ONE.
    o What are you absolutely terrified of?
    I don't know the word for it - but it's like, when things are poking out of other things? Like newborn grass poking out of the dirt, or when potatoes are in dark cabinets and start growing really long skinny roots out of themselves. Makes me sick.
    And also just the dark in general freakin' scares the poop outta me.
    o Are you wearing socks right now? What color?
    Yes. Typically no, but the windows are open and it's chilly. They're white. With neon green writing at the toe of one sock and neon orange at the toe of the other.
    o If you had to pick an anthem for BQ, what would it be?
    OH COME ON. I pick the worst questions. I'm going with My Type by Saweetie - only because right now I'm picturing the BQ ponies walking in one by one and all walking behind each other like badasses, with a little screentime for each of them to show off their traits or markings or do something a la their personality.
    o What's your favorite smell?
    The laundry vent outside when it's a little chilly, whatever my dudes uses in his hair after a shower, warm crayons, and skunk (but like, after it's been over an hour since it's been run over)
    o Who's your favorite fictional character (this can be book/movie/rpg/whatev)?
    I love the Mads Mikkelson portrayal of Hannibal in the series. Clementine from the Eternal Sunshine movie. Also super soft spot for Damien from VampDamp???
    o Add one question to this survey when you reply - so it will just be an INFINITE QUIZ.
    LISTEN I JUST MADE ALL THESE QUESTIONS??? Okay. What's your last text message say? "WORLD CONQUEST TIME"

Messages In This Thread
    Write? NO. MAKE QUIZ. Now please answer it. - by hanna - 10-03-2020, 07:28 PM