• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  you loved me in waves

a little white light in a
    sea gone black

She ventures west. She had always intended on this trip to Sylva during better circumstances - when Lepis could introduce her to Sabra. When Lepis was still alive. When she wasn't required to deliver that very news. But, alas, she flies into Sylva now and that, along with a self-introduction, is her purpose today.

She has practiced the words during her flight in the hopes that repeating it enough will desensitize her to it and keep her throat from tightening when the time comes to say it aloud for the Sylvan Queen. But it sounds different and more hollow when it is only for her ears in the sky.

She has landed at the cusp of the golden forest, just at the edge of Loess' territory. She knows that she can venture in, should she choose, but privacy is something she extends inherently to the leaders of her subkingdoms. This is, primarily, Sabra's domain and she will not disrespect that fact by intruding with no regard. So she calls into the forest with a resounding, mournful sound and waits patiently at the edge with golden eyes peering in.

She remembers, almost as an afterthought, that the woman she awaits is also a former lover to Castile. It's a funny thing to find amusement in, but at least she can still find amusement - it would seem that the dragon stallion is good at finding the strong women who will command the various helms of the Southern territories.

@[Sabra]
    “”

n | r
    i must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
    and all i ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by

Messages In This Thread
    you loved me in waves - by Oceane - 10-06-2020, 05:49 PM
    RE: you loved me in waves - by Sabra - 10-08-2020, 10:55 PM
    RE: you loved me in waves - by Oceane - 10-18-2020, 03:40 PM
    RE: you loved me in waves - by Sabra - 10-21-2020, 05:27 PM
    RE: you loved me in waves - by Oceane - 11-07-2020, 06:30 PM
    RE: you loved me in waves - by Sabra - 11-12-2020, 02:22 PM