• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

when i get my hands on you, jassal pony
    CrownS
    He is, like her, not born of love. That his parents came to love one another is a fortunate happenstance, but there was only want when he was wonderfully made. (The leech has two daughters: Give and Give.) He watches her dodge his harmless flame and he laughs softly. It is a cruelty that he is rather fond of, he thinks. Crowns had not shied from her stars but she declines his fire. Oh well, it can’t be helped.

He shrugs his shoulders when she asks her question. Maybe she’ll be just fine when he decides to slip from the water and head back home. Maybe the cold will grow twice as fierce the moment he’s out of her sight. The curiosity gets to him, though, and he steps a few paces from her. His wings settle comfortably across his back as he wraps himself up in that perfect warmth without sparing any for her.

I suppose I could linger around a while longer,” he muses as he comes to stand before her. His eyes are cold when they search hers curiously. Crowns doesn’t spare even a sliver of the wild inferno burning within him, though he does continue to grin. “My name? Names aren’t really anything special, are they?

What would a girl like her be named? Plenty of girls their age have crossed his path but he never sees much similarity between them. Rosemary is soft and kind while Rosebay would let him die at her feet if it amused her. Then there’s Olena, the wild thing in the jungle who seemed to hold too many secrets. Perhaps it’s greedy of him to want them all for himself.

But he doesn’t stop himself.

But if you think they are, then my name is Crowns.
    you got me on my knees; i'm your one-man cult.
    @[altar]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: when i get my hands on you, jassal pony - by crowns - 11-23-2020, 12:47 AM