• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Blackberry wine is a favorite of mine // Catnip
    The flicker of amusement is all the encouragement the young stallion needs to continue his flirtation. It's a game he is still learning the rules for, operating on instinct more than any kind of skill. He is finding that he enjoys it, though. It's a kind of chase, and a dance, and he is hoping that he is making the right steps, unsure what the reward for doing so might be. 

He can feel warmth from her skin, and he wonders briefly if she is feverish? But there is no other indication that she might be sick, just the glow of heat that intrigues him. She stumbles on her words, on the uneven ground, and he raises a brow at the sudden lack of composure. Had he gotten her off kilter? The thought made him grin until she brought her lips to his ear, breathy whisper making him shiver where her breath touched. 

The quick press of her mouth to the place was very nearly missable, if it wasn't for the burning spot he was left to focus on. He was suddenly feeling a bit off kilter himself, eyes half-hooded as he chuckled hoarsely in reply. "I did, I did at that." 

When her smile was genuine, it lit up her face like sunbeams illuminating the forest floor. He couldn't help but smile back, the soft brush of her nose against his sending a thrilling bolt through his gut. "I think it might." He breathed. "I'm guessing you'd rather I not stomp through the berry patches next time I want to see you. How else shall I go about summoning the wood nymph?" 

@[catnip]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Blackberry wine is a favorite of mine // Catnip - by Mikael - 12-01-2020, 03:46 PM