• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

&& For You, My Heart Beats
    He is here with the children more than Vita, but it has never bothered him, and he does not think it bothers the children. If it does, they haven’t let on. Perhaps they aren’t quite old enough to be bothered by it, or perhaps it doesn’t matter because she always returns to them. When they get older, they would be able to leave and explore as well, perhaps joining her mother on her adventures then.

For now, they are content to spend their time playing on the Island, at least so far as Aedan can tell. He, at any rate, certainly finds that he enjoys the time. He and Vita are not given long alone (a fact no one tells you about having children), but he doesn’t mind the warm and bright interruption of little Islay. She glows, quite literally, with her happiness and it makes his smile grow wider.

He tugs at the starlight that surrounds him, solidifying it into something like a finger that bops Islay gently on the nose, laughing as he sneezes at the opportune moment. Probably not from being bopped on the nose by starlight, but still, the timing did work out. Her attention is on Mom though, and Aedan lets Vita answer. ”There is a very big world out beyond this island. Bigger than even Beqanna. Did you know you mom and I traveled to different worlds together for many years?” He grins at Islay, trying to imagine what he would have thought of that notion at her age.

aedan

the night is more alive and more
    richly colored than the day.

sneaking in, lol

Use of mild power playing is allowed; no injuries without permission

Messages In This Thread
    && For You, My Heart Beats - by Vita - 10-22-2020, 12:28 PM
    RE: && For You, My Heart Beats - by Aedan - 10-26-2020, 07:12 PM
    RE: && For You, My Heart Beats - by Islay - 10-29-2020, 11:58 AM
    RE: && For You, My Heart Beats - by Vita - 10-30-2020, 09:17 AM
    RE: && For You, My Heart Beats - by Aedan - 11-03-2020, 12:46 PM
    RE: && For You, My Heart Beats - by Islay - 11-05-2020, 12:08 PM