• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Only I'm a wild sea // Any
    The solid earth beneath him still seemed to rock with phantom waves as he made his way to the flat, scrubby plain. His gait rolled with the habitual flow of one who most of their time swimming, alien on the surface. Alien, but known. 

It was a pair of them he came to. One small, nondescript, a girl who seemed fair enough suited to the harsh landscape if one was measuring in determination. The other, well. Cormorant flashed a wolfish smile to the elder stallion, sunlight gleaming on predator's teeth. "I might be," he answered the girl, voice rough with saltwater and disuse. "Are you on the menu?" He asked with slow cadence. 

Chuckling at his private joke, the whale-skin man nodded to the Freyr's question. He'd been looking for someone with a clue, and as luck would have it, he'd stumbled on the stallion who's job it was to be in the know. 

Broad, fleshy tail flicking in the open air, he whistled a breath and shrugged. "Only came up to see if there's anything worth knowing about the land these days." He said, more statement than question. Lately, the sea had held his attention far better than the land had ever managed to. The deeps were home to unimaginable adventure, danger and sport. All the things a young stallion wanted in life, or close enough. Anything else, and he usually could find it near enough the shoreline here or on the mainland. 

He was doing his due diligence though, and checking in with the draconic stallion who in all reality was hosting him. He could be that civilized. 

@[Moonlet] @[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    Only I'm a wild sea // Any - by Cormorant - 11-01-2020, 04:37 PM
    RE: Only I'm a wild sea // Any - by Moonlet - 11-03-2020, 08:33 PM
    RE: Only I'm a wild sea // Any - by Leilan - 11-06-2020, 11:26 AM
    RE: Only I'm a wild sea // Any - by Cormorant - 11-06-2020, 06:17 PM