• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  feelin’ the song, party done, shadows walkin’ home; Crowns
    When Crowns scooted in close, Reign didn’t recoil; in fact, she had to fight the urge to flick her black forked tongue out at him. It was how she liked investigating things she found interesting (and, in her opinion, it offered information her nose didn’t on top of being more accurate).

‘But it’s considered rude,’ she winced, her father’s words lingering in the back of her mind—as clear as the day they’d left his wretched mouth. It wouldn’t have been so bad if the mere thought of him didn’t make her heart race. She wouldn’t be comfortable until she was back home, safe—her mother would make sure she was safe at all cost.

(Did she like scary things in the dark?
    Ironically, she had loved one. Once.

They all did.
    )

“YOU DO?!” She squealed in excitement, and while she couldn’t believe such a sound had come out of her, she was completely unable to contain herself in her excitement. When he started circling around her, she followed him with her head—her neck extending longer and longer until it more resembled a snake’s thick coils than a filly’s slender neck.

“My mom’s name is Sabbath,” Reign told him, just before her neck rapidly started to retract and her head popped itself into place. She tried to shake off the sudden dizziness, and staggered because of it, but otherwise acted as if her little trick was the most ordinary thing in the world. “My brother, he’s—he likes to be called Charlie.”

“Yes, please,” Reign stretched out her wings, then immediately snapped them back to her sides. She had learned the hard way that they were no good during the day and had earned the bumps and bruises to prove it. “I can’t fly like this... not ‘til dark, but if you want to lead the way, I’ll follow.”

@[crowns] Post in Tephra? <3
    Use of powerplaying is allowed with permission

DM Venge on site or Discord, I usually respond fast. Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: feelin’ the song, party done, shadows walkin’ home; Crowns - by Reign - 11-04-2020, 01:58 AM