• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Fashion me into a demon; Anyone!

So far, the stallion was en route to achieving exactly what he had wanted. And, if everything did indeed go according to his goals, he would plant himself within a territory and slowly make a name for himself again, or at least hope to do something similar.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Straia. Though while more 'do-gooders' are a necessity, too many perfect horses would cause just as much chaos" He smiles briefly, taking one last glance at the earthen dome, watching as the small hole that leads to the chimney slowly collapses, sealing off the warm steam.
    His pelt shivers gently as the temperature begins to change, disliking the sea of cold air that rushes into his quiet home.

"I agree" His voice is quick and sharp "This place is always eager to change. If I could, I would seal it inside an earthen dome and slowly fill it with water- though that may be a little theatrical and exhausting" He grins for a fleeting moment, now exiting the small dome.
    On command, the structure behind him crumbles and collapses, creating a thin layer of dust that travels on the ground from the light impact.

"If you'd take me, I'd be more than happy to accompany you back to your land," He says quietly, looking at the expanse of rolling green hills before taking a moment of concentration to 'summon' two large surfaces of stone, watching as the stone pads now levitate before the two horses, ready for use.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Straia]
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Fashion me into a demon; Anyone! - by Aziz - 11-05-2020, 03:02 PM
    RE: Fashion me into a demon; Anyone! - by Straia - 11-05-2020, 04:13 PM
    RE: Fashion me into a demon; Anyone! - by Aziz - 11-06-2020, 04:04 AM
    RE: Fashion me into a demon; Anyone! - by Straia - 11-11-2020, 11:55 AM
    RE: Fashion me into a demon; Anyone! - by Aziz - 11-18-2020, 04:53 PM