• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  a little white light in a sea gone black

a little white light in a
    sea gone black

“Thank you for offering to accompany me.”

As discussed, Oceane had found the obsidian and silver stallion after she'd readied herself for a trip to the Pampas. There hadn't been much to prepare, truly, but the Loessian Queen had needed the opportunity to gather herself and her emotions before venturing into Noah's hovel with dreadful news to share.

She gives Mesec a small smile as they enter the Pampas, though it's miles away from reaching her sad amber eyes.

She decides to come to a halt just beyond the cusp of the border; the Pampas is a territory of Loess in
    a manner of speaking, but this is Noah's domain and the newly singular Queen is not one to overstep when its her intention to foster a new and meaningful relationship.

She calls out into the cold winter air, her breath fogging as it departs her warm body, and rustles the wings at her sides in an attempt to draw more warmth into herself. “Have you been here before?” she asks Mesec quietly as they await Noah's arrival.

@[Mesec] & @[Noah]
    “”

n | r
    i must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
    and all i ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by

Messages In This Thread
    a little white light in a sea gone black - by Oceane - 11-07-2020, 06:45 PM