• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Make your mark upon the world; leilan, any
    His question makes her pause, confusion sweeping across her eyes, hadn't she just told him? Jesus, she rolls her eyes slightly, grown ups. She huffs, a white puff of air escaping her nostrils, visible for a moment that calms her before disappearing.

Her brow creases as her tail slaps against her legs. Resuming her light pacing she moves around Leilan her eyes taking in the barren landscape she had judged quickly upon her arrival. I needed a change of scenery. her sarcasm was as dry as the air that whipped at her face. She wasn't about to admit that she didn't feel wanted or needed. She wasn't going to let him see how inadequate she felt. Her purple eyes were hard and bright, her glow was sharp and purposeful. She wanted to look as much the badass that she wanted to  feel.

@[Leilan] sorry this is shit. I'm quarantined at home with Covid. This is best I could do xD

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Make your mark upon the world; leilan, any - by Clarie - 12-03-2020, 01:23 PM