• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Make your mark upon the world; leilan, any
    However long I can be amused by watching her shiver, scowl, and roll her eyes, I suppose it's time to move the conversation forward. In a literal sense, I nod and start walking, towards the forest which although burnt, still breaks the winds. "Could've picked Islandres, you know." I offer it casually, but absent. If this is what she currently thinks she wants, then so be it.

Reaching the forest, from whence now also the see to the north could be seen, and for me at least, a blue-ish spark in the north-east as well, where I know the heart-shaped lake to be. "For starters, I suppose you'll have to adjust to new foraging habits. If you can't find what you need here, I suggest you find another place to take hold of it. We haven't visited the other lands in a while, but if you can find a bunch to join you, perhaps that would not be a bad idea." As long as she's careful who to upset, I suppose - but then, if she isn't, would I really care? It's time we make a name for ourselves anyway.

"Oh, and go find Nashua, pin him down. I'm sure he can teach you a trick or two." I grin at her a little, then step sideways and sprout my dragon wings. If she wants to become stronger, she shouldn't start with fighting dragons, but our Champion might be a good start for tips and tricks.
    they say I did something bad, then why’s it feel so good?

@[Clarie] here's something that can either be an ending or something more but, I hope there's enough suggestions in there for her! ^^
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Make your mark upon the world; leilan, any - by Leilan - 12-08-2020, 06:41 AM