• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  but your sweet sinless sensation is not my style
    how do you fall in love
    harder than a bullet could hit you
    how do we fall apart
    faster than a hairpin trigger
    The other girl is golden against the bright white of the snow, further enhanced by the sun that has dropped behind her. Radiance is appreciative of all things lovely and beautiful, she is no exception. But her face, sharp and angular, is unreadable when she holds the stranger in her unwavering gaze. When her delicate head tips it seems to be a gesture of careful consideration, as though she is checking off some invisible requirements she needs this girl to meet before she will interact with her.

Truthfully, she is more than adequate to hold her attention, but Radiance does not like to give herself away quite so easily.

She does not step to meet the other girl right away. Instead, she pulls the shadows from the treeline behind her, spinning them into a ribbon as she sends them out in front of her. The tendril of darkness twines its way between Aela’s legs in a harmless way, just as the memory intrudes her mind. The surprise of it, and the alien feeling of something being planted inside of her, causes the shadows to evaporate in an almost jarring way. There is a subtle yet irritable flash across her face but she composes herself quickly enough, and by now she has taken several steps forward and is standing across from the other filly.

“Are you asking how I can do that with the shadows?” She questions, simultaneously respinning the previous tendrils, drawing them up and letting them braid around each other in the space between the two. And then she shrugs, sending them away once more when she says, “I don’t know, I was born being able to do it. My dad taught me how.” She had always been so pleased to have inherited something from Illum. Her mother was lovely, but angel wasn’t really Radiance’s style.

“And you? How did you learn to do whatever it was you just did with that memory in my mind?” She tries to keep the accusation from her tone, though there is a faint edge to her voice and the suspicion has returned to her face.
    radiance

@[Aela]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: but your sweet sinless sensation is not my style - by Radiance - 11-16-2020, 12:47 AM